Ortho Active Hinged Knee Brace
Hinged Knee Brace A knee brace is designed to provide realignment and protection to an injured knee joint. This is achieved by using the brace to minimize the buildup of pressure...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Hinged Knee Brace
A knee brace is designed to provide realignment and protection to an injured knee joint. This is achieved by using the brace to minimize the buildup of pressure on the affected area. In this way, a hinged knee brace can help prevent further pain and discomfort, along with the further wear and tear of the knee joints by keeping the knee in a stable position.
Orthopedic Hinged Knee Brace
The hinged knee brace is made with premium quality materials to ensure that it is able to deliver the right amount of comfort and protection to the user. One of the main highlights of the hinged knee brace is its ability to provide the injured knee with just the right amount of stability and protection after an injury to minimize pain and discomfort.
Some of the highlights of the hinged knee brace are its medial and lateral support along with patella stabilization, which ensures a quicker recovery after an injury. The hinged knee brace features hinges that can either be removed or molded to the contours to the leg to provide a comfortable, snug fit.
Some of the materials that the hinged knee brace is available include Coloprene Neoprene, Ortho Active’s new lightweight and latex-free neoprene alternative. The 10-degree hyperextension stops mimic the anatomical knee for more freedom of movement while in the hinged knee brace. The Ortho Active Hinged Knee Brace is also available in multiple sizes so you can easily find the right fit for you.
Knee Hinged Brace Features
- Built with high-quality materials (3mm thickness)
- Premium design and functionality
- Designed for enhanced comfort
- Provides medial and lateral support for the knee
- Helps stabilize the patella for quicker recovery after an injury
- Available in open-top and wrap-around styles
- Lightweight design means you can wear it for long periods with ease
- Latex-free construction
- Removable patellar felt buttress assists in patellar tracking
- Features sturdy aluminum polycentric hinges
- 10-degree hyperextension mimics the motion of the anatomical knee
- Available in multiple sizes so you can find the perfect fit
- Felt Buttress, Black, 3mm
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of knee braces in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.