Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long-Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress Most people spend a lot of time in their beds, and being properly restful is key to maintaining good health. But many...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long-Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Most people spend a lot of time in their beds, and being properly restful is key to maintaining good health. But many people find that traditional mattresses are just too firm, which can lead to back pain and other health problems. Drive Medical Pressure Gravity 7 Long-Term Care Redistribution Mattress addresses this problem by redistributing weight over a large surface area, reducing body pressure, and improving sleep quality.
This Pressure Redistribution Mattress is designed to help prevent bedsores and pressure ulcers in seniors and those requiring long-term care. The mattress conforms to the shape of users, avoiding uncomfortable positions that lead to skin breakdown. Additionally, the high-quality construction makes this bed durable and long-lasting, ensuring a long time of comfort and support, worth your money.
Pressure Redistribution Mattress Features
- The Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress offers incredible value for money
- The 3-layered pressured redistribution foam mattress comes with a true memory foam heel section
- The unit is combined with full-length articulation cuts on the bottom layer and an intelligently engineered die-cut top layer
- The economical option maximizes comfort and value with three full layers of foam available with or without side safety rails
- The top layer uses a true unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- The bottom layer provides full-length horizontally scored articulation cuts, significantly extending the durability and life of the mattress
- The optional firm side safety rails help the patient transfer in and out of bed, minimizing the risk of falling
- The cover of the mattress is fluid-proof, low sheer, tear-resistant, easy to clean, and fire retardant
Pressure Redistribution Mattress Specifications
- Mattress (Width): 36 inches
- Mattress (Length): 80 inches
- Mattress (Height): 6 inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Pressure Redistribution Mattress Benefits
Gravity 7 Mattress has many benefits that can make a living in a long-term care facility much more comfortable; some of these benefits are:
- The mattress increases blood circulation and helps to prevent bedsores, preventing infection.
- It can help to improve your sleep quality because the mattress helps to distribute your weight evenly and prevents you from feeling pressure on your hips, shoulders, or neck.
- It also helps to reduce congestion and improve airflow within the bed.
- The mattress is hypoallergenic and latex free, which makes it a good choice for people with allergies.
- The mattress has a long lifespan, which means it will provide consistent support for an extended period.
Comfortable and Durable Memory Foam
Drive Medical Gravity 7 mattress is made using a true memory foam heel section, which offers incredible value for money. The unique design of this memory foam relieves pressure and tension in areas of the body where the most pressure is on during sleep, such as the hips, shoulders, and neck. Additionally, this mattress is durable in that it can accommodate users weighing up to 300 pounds, making it an ideal bed for small to prominent users.
Three Therapeutic Foam Layers
Gravity 7 long-term care pressure redistribution mattress maximizes comfort and value with three full layers of foam available with or without side safety rails. Opting to have firm side safety rails will help the patient transfer in and out of bed, minimizing the risk of falling and injuries. Also, this Gravity 7 mattress help reduce pressure points, promoting a peaceful night's sleep. The mattress has full-length articulation cuts on the bottom layer, which significantly extends the durability and life of the bed. At the same time, the intelligently engineered die-cut top layer optimizes zoned pressure redistribution. The combined functions of these foam layers allow for an even distribution of Pressure Points throughout the mattress for a more comfortable sleeping experience and aid in recovery.
Long-Lasting Foam Cover
Gravity 7 long-term care mattress comes with a long-lasting and easy-to-clean cover. It is designed to be fluid-proof, low sheer, tear-resistant, and fire retardant, so you can assure that the mattress is safe from potential damage. The cover is also designed to be comfortable and supportive, preventing friction and keeping the sleeper comfortable throughout their bed stay.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Beds & Mattresses in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best.
Q: Is the Drive Medical Gravity 7 Mattress suitable for all bed frames?
A: Yes, the Drive Medical Gravity 7 Mattress is designed to fit most standard bed frames, including hospital beds and homecare beds. It provides a versatile solution for various long-term care settings.
Q: How do I clean and maintain the mattress?
A: To clean the mattress, simply wipe it with a mild detergent solution and warm water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the mattress. It is also recommended to regularly rotate the mattress to ensure even wear and prolong its lifespan.
Q: Can the mattress be used with adjustable beds?
A: Yes, the Drive Medical Gravity 7 Mattress is compatible with adjustable beds. Its flexible and supportive construction allows for seamless use with adjustable bed frames, providing customizable comfort options for long-term care patients.
- Drive Medical Gravity 9 Premium Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- Drive Medical Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress
- Beds & Mattresses Products