DR-HO’S MotionCiser Everyone’s lifestyle impacts their health, and when your daily life consists of walking on inflexible, hard surfaces or sitting for prolonged periods, it can take a toll on your...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Everyone’s lifestyle impacts their health, and when your daily life consists of walking on inflexible, hard surfaces or sitting for prolonged periods, it can take a toll on your legs. That’s where DR-HO’S MotionCiser comes in. This innovative device alleviates muscle soreness, foot pain, and ankle pain for a comfortable, straightforward solution to your ailments.
With Dr. Ho’s motionciser, you can enjoy a more comfortable period while taking care of your injuries, for it is designed to help individuals with periods of immobilization due to injury or rehabilitation. This motionciser includes a heating element for added comfort, reducing muscle stiffness and soreness, and has a massaging feature for the leg to reduce inflammation and pain. So, whether you spend long hours on your feet, are suffering from cold feet, or have limited mobility, looking for gentle and soothing exercise for your legs and feet, Dr. Ho motionciser can help you!
- Passive motion exercise through gentle vibration. With 10 vibration speed levels, you can choose the intensity that works for you. The higher the intensity, the more your legs are engaged and exercised.
- For those suffering from cold feet, the heating feature offers 5 different temperatures (ranging from 86°F to 122°F or30°C to 50°C) to help keep your feet warm while the vibrations massage your legs.
- Limited mobility or spending long hours standing on the feet can affect your leg muscles and joints. MotionCiser sends vibrations that can move from the feet to the calves and knees to help reduce stiffness.
- With the added heating element, MotionCiser can also help soothe and massage the leg muscles after an intense workout.
- It comes with an easy-to-use remote control
Dr. Ho’s MotionCiser is a new passive musculoskeletal foot and leg massage/heat system with many benefits. The system is designed to provide relief from pain, inflammation, stiffness, and fatigue. The key benefits of the MotionCiser include:
1) Increased Mobility – It increases mobility in the feet and legs, allowing users to get around more easily and avoid pain from tight muscles and knots.
2) Reduced Inflammation – This device uses precise stimulus techniques to reduce inflammation in the feet and legs, which can help improve overall health and protect against future issues.
3) Enhanced Sleep –This device can also help users sleep better by providing targeted pressure on leg and foot areas. This motionciser will help users achieve a more profound sleep quality without prior fatigue or discomfort.
Different Vibration Level
DR-HO’s MotionCiser makes it easy to get your exercise. With 10 different vibration speed levels, you can choose the intensity that feels best for you. Choose the one that is right for you, and get active! The higher the intensity, the more your legs are engaged and work. This device works by sending the vibrations from your feet to the calves and knees to help reduce stiffness, allowing you to get the relief you are longing for!
Different Heat Level
DR-HO’s MotionCiser is perfect for those suffering from cold feet. It offers 5 different heat levels (ranging from 86 F to 122 F or 30 C to 50 C), so you can find the perfect temperature for your specific needs. You can simply choose from low, low-medium, medium-high, high, or extra-high to help soothe the cold away. With this added heating element, MotionCiser can help alleviate and massage the leg muscles after an intense workout. Plus, the vibrations will help relieve any pain or stiffness in your legs. With this device, you won’t have another day feeling uncomfortable and unyielding!
Convenient Remote Control
The DR-HO’S MotionCiser has a convenient remote control that makes it easy to adjust your needs and preferred session. With its simple design, you can quickly and easily get a move on without ever having to fumble around. So, whether you’re looking for a wacky workout routine or just some relaxation, the DR-HO’S MotionCiser has you covered!
Halo Healthcare offers various Fitness & Rehab products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best.
Q: Is the MotionCiser suitable for seniors or people with limited mobility?
A: Yes, absolutely! The MotionCiser's low-impact nature makes it safe and effective for seniors and individuals with limited mobility. However, we recommend consulting with a healthcare professional before starting any exercise routine.
Q: How often should I use the MotionCiser?
A: For optimal results, we suggest using the MotionCiser for at least 15-20 minutes three to five times a week. Listen to your body and adjust the frequency based on your comfort level and fitness goals.
Q: Can the MotionCiser be used as a stand-up desk accessory?
A: Yes, it can! The MotionCiser's compact size and smooth motion make it a great addition to your standing desk setup. You can stay active while working, promoting better blood flow and reducing the risk of sedentary-related issues.
- HoMedics Shiatsu Air Pro Foot Massager with Heat
- Relaxus Electric Foot and Calf Massager
- Fitness & Rehab Products