Edan SonoTrax Basic A 3 MHz Fetal Doppler with HR Display
Edan SonoTrax Basic A 3 MHz Fetal Heart Doppler SonoTrax fetal heartbeat doppler are easy to use ultrasonic dopplers that allow mothers and health care professionals to retrieve a fetal heart...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Edan SonoTrax Basic A 3 MHz Fetal Heart Doppler
SonoTrax fetal heartbeat doppler are easy to use ultrasonic dopplers that allow mothers and health care professionals to retrieve a fetal heart rate (FHR). The SonoTrax Basic A Baby Fetal Doppler provides caregivers with a cost-effective solution to meet routine obstetric and vascular requirements.
The Basic A is versatile, operating the unit with 4MHz or 8MHz probes also allow for vascular diagnosis.
Sonotrax Basic A Fetal Doppler is a high-performance model with an FHR digital LCD backlight display. This doppler fetal monitor have an audio output, which can be connected with earphones or recorders.
Fetal Doppler Features:
- Ergonomic design allows the unit to be compact and lightweight
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection
- Interchangeable probes
- Supports 2MHZ,3MHZ,4MHZ, 5MHZ, 8MHZ waterproof probes
- Realtime, average and manual FHR
- Long-lasting battery, approximately 8hrs of continuous use
- Power Saving Mode
Baby Fetal Doppler Specifications
- Display: 45 x 25mm
- Heart Rate Range: 50-210 bpm
- Resolution; 1 bpm
- Recording Time: 240 s
- Audio Output Power: 0.5 W
- Auto Power-Off: 1 minute with no signal or operation
- Size: 34(D) x 89(w) x 141(H) mm
- Weight about 300g (including battery)