Mediflow Water Pillow
Mediflow Water Pillow When you're looking for a good night's sleep, the Mediflow Waterbase pillow may be a good option to consider. This pillow is designed to adjust to your head...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Mediflow Water Pillow
When you're looking for a good night's sleep, the Mediflow Waterbase pillow may be a good option to consider. This pillow is designed to adjust to your head and neck as you move throughout the night, providing you with support all night long. The water-based inside the pillow helps to keep your head and neck cool, which can help improve your sleep quality. Additionally, this pillow is made with a soft cotton cover that feels comfortable against your skin.
The effectiveness of water base pillows has been studied in clinical trials, specifically on individuals suffering from cervical pain. The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine conducted a clinical study to test the Mediflow water pillow. Published results concluded that it significantly reduced neck pain and improved the quality of sleep. *Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, volume 78 in February 1997. The study results found that the water base pillow was able to reduce morning pain intensity, provide increased pain relief, as well as improve the quality of sleep overall.
Mediflow Pillow Features
- Customizable comfort and support: adjust the pillow's firmness by adding water to the fully sealed and insulated water pouch.
- Achieve your ideal level of support, whether soft, medium, or firm.
- Clinically proven by Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Perfect for all sleeping conditions
- Adaptable to your comfort
- Adjust the amount of water in your pillow to make it soft, medium, firm, or even medium-firm!
- Quality material: this pillow is made with a fully sealed and insulated water pouch with a resilient dacron holofoil fiber layer on top, encased in a 100% hypoallergenic cotton shell, providing exceptional comfort for the head.
Design and Benefits of Mediflow pillow
The water pillow by Mediflow is designed to provide ultimate comfort and the highest quality of sleep. Important in maintaining a healthy immune system. For individuals both with and without these types of health issues, these sorts of clinical trials can help shed some light on how water base pillows can effectively influence the quality of how we sleep. Designed for superior comfort, our water base technology is clinically shown to reduce neck pain and improve sleep quality.
Your head rests on a soft, plump layer of hypoallergenic polyester fiber which is supported by a thin water base at the bottom of the pillow. The water base responds to your head movement automatically as you sleep to maintain proper support for your neck. The Mediflow is the perfect pillow for all, whether you’re big or small or prefer soft or firm. Simply adjust the firmness of your pillow by adding the amount of water that provides the perfect level of support for you, soft, medium, or firm.
Comfort With Waterbase Pillows
The Water Pillow by Mediflow, designed to provide ultimate comfort and the highest quality of sleep. Important in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Sleep soundly, wake refreshed: For personal comfort, water conforms to the shape of your head and neck. As you go through the night, water moves gently.
- Reduce neck pain: The Water Pillow from Mediflow functions as a sleep aid, delivering neck pain alleviation for extraordinarily pleasant, therapeutic sleep all night long, thanks to its tailored support.
- Customizable comfort and support: Adjust the pillow's firmness by adding water to the fully sealed and insulated water pouch. Achieve your ideal level of support, whether soft, medium or firm.
- Backed by science: The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine conducted a clinical study to test the Mediflow water pillow. Published results concluded that it significantly reduced neck pain and improved quality of sleep. *Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Volume 78 in February 1997.
Mediflow water pillow specifications
- SIZE: 28 x 20 x 7 inches
- Fits a Standard or Queen Pillow Cases
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lbs.)
- Material care instructions: hand wash and dry
- Fill material type: cotton; polyester
- Made in the USA and imported
Buy Mediflow pillow for health
If you're looking for a comfortable pillow to sleep on, then the Mediflow water base pillow might be a good option for you. This pillow is made from foam to be filled with water, which makes it very soft and comfortable to sleep on. It's also easy to clean, which is a bonus. You can buy pillows for the entire family and they can all adjust them to their own perfect support level. Try it today and you will see why!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of bedding & pillows in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.