Compex WebTech Patella Knee Brace Black
Compex WebTech Patella Knee Brace Black Are you looking for the best brace for your knee problem? Look further no more, for Compex WebTech Patella Brace is here to provide its support...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Compex WebTech Patella Knee Brace Black
Are you looking for the best brace for your knee problem? Look further no more, for Compex WebTech Patella Brace is here to provide its support to you! This patella knee brace is a medical device designed to help treat patellar tendonitis so you can get back to your active lifestyle as soon as possible.
This patellar tendonitis brace is ideal for individuals whose knees are exposed to injuries, for it can prevent further damage. It can also help alleviate pain and inflammation in the knee, but it can also be used to protect the knee, so it won’t be injured. This knee brace is made lightweight and easy to wear, making it perfect for patients who need to use it frequently.
WebTechPatella Brace Features
- Features an innovative system that helps address symptoms of anterior knee pain often associated with sports injuries, overuse injuries, or early signs of degenerative conditions.
- The unique patented silicone web structure holds, aligns, and cushions the knee joint acting as a shock absorber and evenly distributing the pressure over the Quadriceps and Patella Tendons.
- The ergonomic back pad provides optimal fit and comfort, and the stretch lycra mesh undersleeve reduces the risk of friction.
- Compared to the WebTech Knee Brace, the Patella Brace is approximately 50 shorter, which makes it ideal for addressing tendonitis symptoms such as runner’s and jumper’s knee.
- Back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic lightweight design for optimal fit
- Undersleeve with antislip technology
- Reflectivity for increased visibility
WebTech Patella Brace Circumference Measurement
Measure the circumference around the center of the kneecap
|THIGH THIGH (ABOVE KNEE 15CM)||KNEE CENTER||CALF (BELOW KNEE 15CM)|
|S||39 - 46 cm||33 - 36 cm||30 - 35 cm|
|M||46 - 53 cm||36 - 38 cm||35 - 40 cm|
|L||53 - 59 cm||38 - 43 cm||40 - 45 cm|
|XL||59 - 67 cm||43 - 48 cm||45 - 50 cm|
WebTech Patella Brace Benefits
The brace is made of high-quality materials that are both durable and comfortable. It has many benefits, such as:
- It provides support and stability to the knee joint.
- It helps to improve the range of motion in the knee joint.
- It relieves pressure on the kneecap and reduces inflammation around it.
- It can be worn for long periods without causing any discomfort or fatigue.
- It can protect the user’s knee from further injuries.
With a view for visibility, especially in low light or at night, the WebTech patella brace was created with a reflectorized design. This system’s improvement is an added safeguard for the user’s knee and reduces the risk of accidents. It also has many attributes for individuals who want to run or cycle for their knee therapy.
Unique Stretch Silicone
WebTech Knee brace features an innovative system that helps address symptoms of anterior knee pain often associated with sports injuries, overuse injuries, or early signs of degenerative conditions. It also has a unique patented silicone web structure that holds, aligns, and cushions the knee joint acting as a shock absorber and evenly distributing the pressure over the Quadriceps and Patella Tendons. Additionally, this brace is made shorter than other knee braces, making it ideal for addressing tendonitis symptoms such as runner’s and jumper’s knees.
Compex WebTech Patella Brace was equipped with a stretch Lycra mesh undersleeve with antislip technology, which can keep the brace in place and prevent friction. The knee brace was made with a back pad with mesh for enhanced comfort and ventilation. Plus, this knee brace is made with an ergonomic lightweight design for optimal fit.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Therapy & Fitness in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA.