Drive Medical Side Walker - Adult (Hemi Walker)
Drive Medical Side Walker Drive medical Side Walker -Adult (Hemi Walker) is designed for individuals with the use of only one hand or arm. Hemi Walker Features Lighter than a walker and...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Drive Medical Side Walker
Drive medical Side Walker -Adult (Hemi Walker) is designed for individuals with the use of only one hand or arm.
Hemi Walker Features
- Lighter than a walker and more stable than a cane
- Folds easily with one hand
- Ideal for users who do not require a walker but need a wider base for support
- Weight Capacity:300 lbs.
Hemi Side Walker Specifications
|Carton Shipping Weight||5 lbs.|
|Height||28.5" - 35.5"|
|Overall Dimensions||18.5" (W) x 16" (D)|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
How To Use Hemi Walker
Opening/Folding the Walker
- Grasp the top hand grip of the walker. With other hand, push the pivot lock handle down towards the cross brace.
- NOTE: The pivot lock MUST be directly on top of the cross brace.
- Reverse STEP 1 to close the walker.
Adjusting the Leg Extensions
- Adjust leg extensions by depressing the snap button through the appropriate extension and allowing it to snap through the appropriate hole on the walker leg frame.
- NOTE: Make certain the snap buttons are fully engaged into the adjustment hole of each leg frame and are at the same height before using.
- Repeat this procedure for each of the leg extensions.