HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Right - White
HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Right - White HealthCraft is a new and innovative rail system that is quickly becoming a popular choice for bathroom renovations. This friction hinge rail prevents it...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Right - White
HealthCraft is a new and innovative rail system that is quickly becoming a popular choice for bathroom renovations. This friction hinge rail prevents it from falling to its down position, which is great for patients who are struggling to stay in a seated position. The rail can be adjusted to multiple positions and is easy to move around. The rail is easily stored; simply lift the rail until it is flush against your bathroom walls, and you're ready to install your bath.
When it comes to bathroom safety, HealthCraft knows that you want something that will keep you safe and comfortable. Their PT Rail is designed with an innovative offset rail to avoid wrist strain when you're sitting down or pulling yourself up from a seated position. This rail also features a sleek, contemporary design that will look great in any bathroom.
P.T. Rail Features:
- Provides perfect toilet safety during transitional movements.
- Features innovative offset rail to avoid any wrist strain.
- Easy to fold up against the wall when not required
- Comes with compression hinges to keep the rail from falling
- Made from: Stainless steel
- A strong, sturdy and durable flip-up grab bar that is built to last
Toilet Safety Rail Specifications:
- Brand Healthcraft
- Size: 32 inches
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Powder Coat White
- Maximum Weight Capacity: up to 400 lbs
- Rail Diameter: 1.50"
- Rail length: Comes in 28" and 32" long sizes
Powder Coat Rust-Resistant Steel
The rail securely attaches to the wall of the bathroom and prevents falls, keeping seniors safe and secure. The rail is made from a durable powder coat of white or rust-resistant steel and is adjustable to fit any standard-height toilet. It also helps you to easily get in and out of the bathroom without fear of falls. This ensures that seniors have the stability they need to use the bathroom safely and comfortably.
Strong and Durable Flip-Up Grab
HealthCraft P.T. Rail is a durable and sturdy flip-up grab bar that is built to last. The rail can be attached to virtually any surface and can support up to 300 pounds, making it the perfect addition to your home or office. With its easy installation and adjustable height, HealthCraft P.T., rail can help you maintain your balance and improve your overall fitness regime.
Easy to Fold Up Against the Wall
HealthCraft P.T. Rail is a wrist support device that provides a steady hold or grabs while reducing wrist strain and folds up out of the way when not required. The rail can be attached to any surface for added stability, and it can be moved around easily so that it is always in the user's preferred position.
Step 1: Fasten the rail to the structural wall with appropriate fasteners for wall construction.
Step 2: Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
Additional Accessories to purchase separately:
- HealthCraft P.T Rail Floor Mast: Provides an alternative mounting structure for all types of PT Rail if wall mounting is not an option.
- HealthCraft Wood Wall Plate: provides a cost-effective alternative to opening walls and creating structural changes while mounting P.T Rail (sold separately).
- HealthCraft Toilet Roll Holder: HealthCraft Toilet Roll Holder is an add-on accessory for the P.T. rail that attaches to the P.T. rail easily to minimize reaching and twisting for toilet paper.
Q: Is the HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Right suitable for both standing and sitting positions?
A: Absolutely. The safety rail's design is versatile, providing support for both standing and sitting scenarios. It's a valuable aid for various daily activities.
Q: Can the rail be installed by a non-professional?
A: Yes, the installation process is designed to be user-friendly. The rail comes with all the necessary hardware and clear instructions, making it accessible for individuals without professional expertise.
Q: Can I trust the durability of the white finish?
A: Absolutely. The white finish not only adds an aesthetic touch to your living space but is also constructed to withstand wear and tear. It's built to maintain its integrity even with consistent use.