Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support Grey
Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support Grey When looking for lumbosacral support, it’s essential to find one that will fit your individual needs. This Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support is...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support Grey
When looking for lumbosacral support, it’s essential to find one that will fit your individual needs. This Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support is an excellent option for those looking for a quality product that will provide them with the support they need. The Theratex lumbosacral support is designed to help relieve pressure and discomfort in the lower back and spine; it is made from a lightweight and breathable fabric, which makes it comfortable to wear all day long. Airway Surgical OTC Theratex Lumbosacral Support is a support cushion designed to help promote better spinal alignment and reduce pain in the lower back and pelvic area. The cushion is made of high-quality, breathable fabric that wicks moisture away from the body, and the contoured design helps distribute pressure evenly across the back. Plus, it comes in a grey color and is available in a variety of sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your body.
Lumbosacral Support Features
- Sporty, non-clinical appearance
- High-quality knitted elastic fabric molds around the body contours
- Strong non-elastic front panel with non-abrasive fastening and adjustment
- 10” back panel with flexible stays covers the entire lower back area for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Ribbed elastic components in dynamic and varied patterns
- Easy to apply and remove
Lumbosacral Support Sizes
MEASURE AROUND THE WIDEST PART OF THE HIPS
29" - 32" (73.6 - 81.3 CM)
33" - 36" (83.8 - 91.4 CM)
37" - 40" (94 - 101.6 CM)
41" - 44" (104.1 - 111.8 CM)
45" - 48" (114.3 - 121.9 CM)
49" - 52" (124.5 - 132.1 CM)
53" - 58" (134.6 - 147.3 CM)
Lumbosacral Support Instruction of Use
To get the accurate size: Measure around the broadest part of the hips. Application Instructions:
- The garment should be applied in a standing position.
- Unfasten all closures.
- Position the garment around the lower back so that the bottom edge is at the widest part of the hips.
- Use a hand grip to fasten overlapping front panels.
- Grasp both sides, pull straps simultaneously, and tighten them for proper compressive support.
- Be sure that, when sitting, the garment does not bind the groin area and that it does not ride up on the torso.
- When properly applied, the support should fit snugly but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin.
Lumbosacral Support Benefits
There are many benefits of using this Airway Surgical Theratex Lumbosacral Support. Some of its key benefits include:
- Increased stability and support for the lumbar region.
- Relief from pain and discomfort in the lower back, hips, and legs.
- Improved blood circulation in the affected area.
- Prevention of future injuries or re-injuries to the lower back.
- Enhanced comfort and mobility while performing everyday activities.
Sporty, Non-clinical Appearance
If you’re looking for a sporty, non-clinical appearance in your lumbosacral support, the Theratex Grey is a perfect choice. The design is sleek and modern, with a fabric that’s both comfortable and breathable. Plus, the support belt is easy to adjust, so you can get the perfect fit every time, and it is suitable for both men and women.
High-Quality Elastic Fabric
This Theratex Lumbosacral Support is made of high-quality elastic fabric support that has been designed to help provide relief from lower back pain. The support is made from a high-quality knitted elastic fabric that molds around the body, providing a comfortable and supportive fit. Plus, this knitted elastic fabric is made soft and gentle against the skin, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Strong Front Panel
This Lumbosacral Support is designed with a strong front panel to provide extra support and stability. The non-elastic front panel ensures that the support will not lose its shape over time, while the non-abrasive fastening and adjustment make it comfortable to wear.
Flexible 10” Back Panel
This Theratex back support is also designed to provide maximum therapeutic benefit for the lower back. It features a 10 inches back panel with flexible stays covering the entire lower back area, providing support and compression where needed most.
Ribbed web elastic side pulls
Theratex Support is made to provide dynamic and variable support to the lumbar and sacral regions. It features a ribbed web elastic, which is positioned in a varied pattern across the back panel, allowing for a custom fit and increased support. Additionally, these ribbed elastic components provide dynamic compression, which helps to improve circulation and reduce swelling.
Comfortable and Easy to Wear
Airway Surgical Lumbosacral Support is designed to provide comfortable and practical support to the lower back. It is made of lightweight materials for a comfortable and cool-wearing experience. It is also easy to apply and remove, making it ideal for use at home and on the go. It is also tapered in front for optimum wearing comfort and can be worn undetected under clothing, making it a good choice for those who want to wear it in public.
Halo Healthcare offers various Supports and Braces in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.