Tynor Anklet Comfeel
Tynor Ankle Comfeel is a device that enhances comfort to an injured ankle, reduces the chances of sports-related injuries, and relieves pain after injuries. The anklet feels comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time without irritation. It has a low-profile design with an adjustable closure for a comfortable and custom fit and can be used for various activities, such as walking, running, or even dancing. The sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe. It is also lightweight, so it can be worn comfortably all day long.
Tynor Ankle Supports and Braces Features
- 3D knitted anatomically shape with mellowed heel provides better compression, perfect fitting & easy ankle movement.
- Two-layered with interwoven air space retains body heat and speeds up healing.
- Excellent aesthetics with long functional life and colorfastness.
- Easy to use, enhanced comfort, and Durable.
- For the correct size please measure the circumference approx. 2 inches above the inner ankle joint and refer to the corresponding size in the size chart.
- Unconventional, swollen, or distorted ankles can be accommodated in a large enough room for the ankle so that there are no compression hot spots on the ankle
Design of Ankle Support
The automatically shaped mellowed heel portion provides you a better compression, grips, and easy ankle movement. It also ensures perfect conformance to the complex anatomy of an ankle and improved comfort. Tynor anklet comfeel is fabricated from bi-layered cotton on the inner side which provides you enhanced comfort and better sweat absorption with better patient compliance.
It is made from durable nylon that resists stretching and fading. Tynor Anklet Comfeel is designed to provide 4 way stretch for uniform and effective compression to your ankle. In addition to that, it interlaces in 3 dimensions and conforms to the complex anatomy of the anklet, and provides superior support.
Benefits of Ankle Compression Sleeve
- Lightweight enhances compliance. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce the pressure of gripping straps. One size fits all.
- Molded splint with perfect anatomy provides side-effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics. The sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- It enhances comfort to an injured ankle, reduces the chances of sports-related injuries in recurrent ankle problems, and quicker healing after injuries.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure. Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
Tynor Ankle Brace Specifications
- Closed heel
- Anatomic shape
- Four-way stretch
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull-on application