TheraLite Aura Mood and Energy Enhancing Light Therapy Lamp
TheraLite® Aura Mood and Energy Enhancing Light Therapy Lamp Boost your energy, improve your sleep, and maintain your wellness with Carex's TheraLite Aura 10000 LUX light box. TheraLite Aura is a clinical...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
TheraLite® Aura Mood and Energy Enhancing Light Therapy Lamp
Boost your energy, improve your sleep, and maintain your wellness with Carex's TheraLite Aura 10000 LUX light box. TheraLite Aura is a clinical strength SAD light that has been designed with your needs in mind. Projecting light from above, adjustable angle, and multiple brightness settings make the TheraLite Aura the perfect companion at home or the office. UV free LED technology, and a comfortable color temperature ensures you experience a safe, comfortable therapeutic light. The adjustable lamp head lets you switch from a therapy lamp to desk light with the knob's turn.
Bright Light Therapy Lamp Features
- Provides the doctor recommended 10000 LUX. For SAD light therapy to be effective, the lamp must provide 10,000 LUX at a comfortable sitting distance. The sun lamp effectively provides 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light from a comfortable 12" sitting distance.
- Height and angle adjustable. Adjust the seasonal depression lamp to your preferences. The winter blue light provides light from an overhead angle to provide full benefits.
- Four light settings. The natural light lamp offers four light settings from the LED bulbs. These settings provide a therapy setting and three other task light settings, perfect for light box therapy and as a desk lamp.
- Provides a 3000 K light temperature. A 3000 K light temperature offers a soothing effect to improve overall mood and wellness, ideal when selecting a seasonal affective disorder lamp.
- Safe and UV free. The SAD lamp effectively blocks UV to protect the vision of the user. This makes our full-spectrum light therapy lamp safe to use.
Design and Benefits of Theralite Aura Mood and Energy Enhancing Light Therapy Lamp
The Bright Light Therapy Lamp has been designed to make light therapy more convenient and pleasurable. The Seasonal Affective Disorder light therapy lamp features four light settings to choose from for custom light treatment. Its 3000 K light temperature provides a soft light that offers a soothing effect.
This Light Therapy Lamp lightbox for depression uses high-grade LED bulbs that last longer, use less energy, and provide a more relaxing experience. SAD therapy lamps work best when used in the morning after waking. Natural sunlight lamps work by mimicking the sun to aid in resetting your circadian rhythm.
Specification for TheraLite Aura Light Therapy Lamp
|Power:||120V, 60Hz, 35W|
|Size:||22" x 11.25" x 11.5" /
56cm x 28cm x 29cm
|Light Intensity:||10,000 LUX at 12"/30cm|
|Light Source:||168 LED Bulbs, 3000K,
100% UV Free
Light Therapy Basics
LUX or the light intensity at a specific distance from the light is the common term used in bright light therapy. The chart below details the average treatment times for the Winter Blues based on your eyes proximity to the lamp.
Symptoms of Overusing Light Therapy Lamp
Negative effects are rare with light therapy. However, if you experience increased irritability, excessive energy, and/or any consistent discomfort during or after use, decrease session time or move the light further away. Using the lamp late in the afternoon or in the evening is not advised, as this may disrupt your sleep. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before beginning any bright light regimen.
- LUX: 10,000 at 12"
- Light Temperature: 3000K
- Num Light Settings: 4
Buy Light Therapy Lamp
Halo Healthcare offers a variety of Light Therapy Lamps so you can find the one right for you.