Tena Super Fully Breathable Incontinence Briefs
Tena Super Fully Breathable Incontinence Brief Tena super breathable is an innovative incontinence diaper that is more reliable than your old and traditional diapers. It is more absorbent and comfortable, ideal...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Tena Super Fully Breathable Incontinence Brief
Tena super breathable is an innovative incontinence diaper that is more reliable than your old and traditional diapers. It is more absorbent and comfortable, ideal for individuals who can’t make it on time to discharge their waste in the comfort room. These briefs prevent leakage keeping clothes and surface clean while also keeping their dignity intact.
Moreover, this brief is designed to be gentle on the skin and help prevent rashes from occurring in the user’s private parts. They are made super breathable, allowing air to flow and keeping users comfortable even on hot sunny days. Best of all, they are designed to be adjustable to provide the perfect fit for the users and available in various sizes to accommodate all body types.
Breathable Brief Features
- InstaDri skin caring system™ provides for surface dryness
- The soft back sheet is nonwoven and is discreet
- Colour-coded for the easier-to-choose right product, moisture-proof lining protecting linen and clothing
- The blue target zone for quick absorption and locks in liquid and odour to provide necessary protection where needed
- The curved leg elastic for a good fit, protection, and comfort
- Easy and unlimited refastening with hook fasteners
- Wetness Indicator alert to check for a change of brief
Breathable Brief Specifications
- Size Hip:
- Medium 86-119 cm (34 “-47”)
- Large 122-150 cm (48 “-59”)
- SOLD as Pack
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Breathable Brief Benefits
Tena super briefs offer many benefits that can support every user significantly. Listed below are some of them:
- They can help maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance in delicate areas.
- They can provide a fresh feeling to the user day or night.
- They can offer a hassle-free task to the caregiver.
- They can help reduce the anxiety of the wearer, knowing they are wearing reliable briefs.
- They lessen the need to hurry and struggle to reach the bathroom to relieve themselves.
- They are affordable and come in packs, so you can have enough stocks for your daily needs.
Tena is super fully Breathable and is designed with a unique InstaDri skin caring system that quickly wicks away moisture to keep the user’s skin dry. It has a blue target zone that does quick absorption and locks in liquid and odour, which can prevent irritation from occurring. This feature can give the user a worry-free day and a good night’s sleep without leaks and wetness. In addition, this brief is equipped with a wetness indicator, so you and your caregiver will know when it’s time for a change.
These super breathable briefs of Tena are crafted with the comfort of users in mind. It is made with a flexible curved leg design for excellent fit and the ultimate comfy feeling for the user. It also has a discreet, soft, and nonwoven back sheet, providing a plush moment while lying down. Plus, its breathable design prevents discomfort even for extended hours of wearing it.
Easy to Choose and Wear
These super briefs by Tena were made to be quick to wear on users, which can help prevent uncontrollable bladder incidents. It has easy and unlimited refastening with hook fasteners that can assist you in conveniently securing the brief anytime needed. Plus, the moisture-proof lining not only protects linen and clothing from wetness and stains but also aids in easier product identity, for they are colour coded.
Halo Healthcare offers various Tena products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.
Q: How do I determine the right size for me?
A: Finding the correct size is crucial for optimal comfort and protection. To determine your size, refer to the size chart provided on our website. Measure your waist and hips and select the corresponding size. If you are unsure or in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
Q: Can I wear these briefs discreetly under my clothing?
A: Absolutely! The TENA Super Fully Breathable Incontinence Briefs are designed to be discreet and can be comfortably worn under your regular clothing without being noticeable. Enjoy the freedom to engage in your daily activities with confidence and discretion.
Q: How often should I change the briefs?
A: It is important to change the briefs regularly to maintain optimal hygiene and comfort. We recommend changing the briefs every 4-6 hours or as needed, depending on your level of incontinence. Regular changes will help prevent skin irritation and maintain.