Stander Heavy Duty Recliner Risers
Stander Heavy Duty Recliner Risers Take your comfort to the next level with these Stander Recliner Risers. With the extra inch of height it provides, you can finally get that perfect...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Stander Heavy Duty Recliner Risers
Take your comfort to the next level with these Stander Recliner Risers. With the extra inch of height it provides, you can finally get that perfect recline position that’s just right for your needs. No more restless times spent trying to find a comfortable spot - now you can relax in supreme comfort all day long.
Also, these risers are a cost-effective solution to your recliner problems instead of buying a new one. Installing them to your favourite recliner provides the leverage for you to sit and stand without needing help from others. It gives the back independence and confidence in doing the simple task of getting in and out of their recliner, allowing them to keep active and relaxed.
Recliner Riser Features
- 75-inch tall risers are designed to raise the recliner height to make standing and sitting easy
- Comes with slip-resistant and non-marking pads
- Blends perfectly with the look and style of the furniture
- Comes in a four-pack
- Does not interfere with rocking or reclining of the chair
- Includes a rocker limiter that limits the forward tilt of the recliner to make standing safe and easy
- Easy to install
Recliner Riser Specifications
- Product Width: 2.5 inches
- Product Length: 6 inches
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs(326 kilograms) including furniture
- Raises recliner height 1.75” - raises effective seat height 3-6.”
Recliner Riser Benefits
A Stander recliner riser is an excellent addition to any home. It has various benefits, including increased comfort and better circulation, as it gives you the proper posture when seated and when getting up. Some of its other benefits are:
- It allows you to move around more easily while seated, which can help you stay active and healthy throughout the day.
- You will be able to get more work done because you will be sitting in a more ergonomic position.
- You will have an easier time sleeping because you will not struggle with neck and back pain.
- You will look better because you will no longer have to strain your neck or shoulders while sitting up.
- You will save money in the long run because you will not have to spend money on chiropractor visits or other medical expenses related to poor posture and pain from poor sitting habits.
You deserve a comfortable recliner that doesn’t make you strain to get up, and with these heavy-duty recliner risers of Stander, that is made possible! Standing and sitting are made much easier and more comfortable with these 1.75-inch-tall risers that fit in most standard recliners. They come in four pcs per pack and are easy to install by screwing them up to the wooden base, and are durable enough to support 800 pounds, including the recliner’s weight. Also, these recliner risers are built to last, allowing you to enjoy their benefits for years to come.
Safety Rocker Limiter
Sitting in a recliner can be a pleasure, but it can also be dangerous for people with weak legs or spinal cord issues. That’s why Stander offers the convenience and safety of a recliner riser that does not interfere with the rocking and reclining of the chair. But that’s not all! They also come with a rocker-limiter that helps prevent the recliner from tilting forward or dropping backward too much, ensuring every user is safe. This rocker-limiter is also easy to install with the help of Velcro, so anyone can set it up. So, whether you’re relaxing after a long day or just need an extra nudge of comfort, the Stander recliner riser can help do that!
Secure Padded Base
These recliner chair risers of Stander are made with safety, style, and functionality in mind. Aside from adding height to your recliners, these risers are also secured with a padded base that is slip resistant to ensure that the recliner stays in place. The padded base also helps protect the recliner from wear and tear while keeping the floor free from scratches and damage. Additionally, the colour of these risers blends perfectly in every recliner, maintaining the class of your chair!
Halo Healthcare offers various assistive devices in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best.
Q: Can I use these recliner risers with any type of recliner chair?
A: Yes, the Stander Heavy Duty Recliner Risers are designed to be compatible with most recliner chairs. However, it's essential to check the dimensions and weight capacity to ensure a proper fit.
Q: How much weight can these recliner risers support?
A: These heavy-duty risers are engineered to support up to [weight capacity] pounds, making them suitable for individuals of varying sizes.
Q: Will these risers damage my flooring?
A: No, the Stander Heavy Duty Recliner Risers are thoughtfully designed with protective padding on the bottom to prevent any damage to your flooring. You can enjoy the benefits of the risers without worrying about scratches or marks.