Sisu Zinc Citrate 30mg 90 veg capsules
Sisu Zinc Citrate 30mg A potential factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.* Zinc is an essential mineral and...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Sisu Zinc Citrate 30mg
A potential factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.*
Zinc is an essential mineral and particularly important for prostate health and male fertility, fetal growth, the production of insulin, eye health and immune health. Zinc deficiency occurs in people who do not get enough zinc from dietary sources such as red meat and shellfish. The effects of zinc deficiency may include depressed immune health, decreased sense of taste or smell, skin disorders, night blindness and male infertility. *
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold*
- Attempts to support the immune system*
- Helps slow the progression of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene*
- Could improve skin health and helps clear acne*
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health*
- Plays a potential important role in metabolism of blood sugar*
- High-potency zinc in the citrate form*
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- NPN approved*
Sisu Zinc Citrate 30mg provides a high-potency zinc supplement in the citrate form. This form is easily absorbed and well tolerated, making it a good choice for people who need a zinc supplement.*
Sisu Zinc Citrate is a vegan-friendly zinc supplement that provides 30mg of elemental zinc per tablet. Zinc is an essential mineral that supports the immune system, skin health, and reproductive health.*
It is an excellent source of zinc, which is important for the maintenance of overall health. Zinc deficiency can lead to a wide range of health problems, so it's important to make sure you're getting enough of this essential mineral.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Zinc (Zinc citrate)||30 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no soy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts, dairy or preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take one capsule a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.