ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap
ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap If you are looking for an affordable, reliable mobility aid to help with your independence, then the ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap is a great option. This...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap
If you are looking for an affordable, reliable mobility aid to help with your independence, then the ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap is a great option. This cane has a comfortable grip, is lightweight and easy to use, and comes with a strap for added security. Whether you are new to using canes or just looking for an affordable option, the ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap is a great choice. Additionally, the offset design makes it easier to use in confined spaces, and the cane is available in several colors to suit your unique style.
Features of ProBasics Offset Cane
- Easy one-button height adjustment with a locking anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment
- Adjusts in 1-inch increments
- Comfortable, contoured handle
- Easy-to-clean aluminum frame
- Attractive powder-coated finish available in silver and black
- The Bariatric model features reinforced tubing and a wider base for increased stability and support
Design of ProBasics Cane with Offset Handle
The ProBasics offset cane with strap is a sturdy, easy-to-use cane that helps individuals with mobility issues maintain their independence. It has a lightweight aluminum frame that is easy to clean and adjustable to fit different heights. It features a one-button height adjustment, making it easy to find the perfect height for each individual, and a locking anti-rattle ring that ensures quick, safe adjustment.
This cane also has a safety strap, allowing the user to secure the cane to their arm for added stability while its comfortable, contoured handle comes with a soft foam grip that helps provides a restful hold. These ProBasics offset canes are available in two attractive finishes: black and silver; and they also come with a limited lifetime warranty. Additionally, a bariatric model is also available, featuring reinforced tubing and a wider base for increased stability and support.
Benefits of an Offset Cane with Strap
As you get older, your mobility may start to decline. This is where ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap comes in handy. This cane will provide you with the most benefits such as:
- It can help you maintain your balance as you walk.
- The strap can help keep the cane in place, which can make it easier for you to use.
- The cane is lightweight and easy to carry, which makes it convenient to use when you need it.
Specification of ProBasics Offset Cane
- Handle Height Adjustment Range: Offset: 29" – 38" Bariatric Offset: 30" – 39"
- Cane Diameter: Offset: 7/8" Bariatric Offset: 7/8"
- Cane Tip: Offset: 3/4" Bariatric Offset: 3/4"
- Weight Capacity: Offset: 300 lb Bariatric Offset: 500 lb
- Product Weight: Offset: 12 oz Bariatric Offset:2 lb 5oz
- Carton Dimensions: Offset: 33.1" x 7.9" x 7.3" Bariatric Offset: 30.7" x 11" x 9.1”
- Shipping Weight: Offset: 8.4 lb Bariatric Offset: 47.75 lb
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame 90 days on all parts
Buy ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap
Experience a better balance and support with ProBasics Offset Cane with Strap! Order yours now!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Mobility Aids in Canada, so you can decide which one is best for you.