Prairie Naturals Sport ZipFuel Creatine Powder 300g
Prairie Naturals Sport ZipFuel Creatine Powder Quickly and safely boosts energy for people of all ages and fitness levels. ZipFuel is a highly absorbable Creatine instant energy drink with natural buffering...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Prairie Naturals Sport ZipFuel Creatine Powder
Quickly and safely boosts energy for people of all ages and fitness levels. ZipFuel is a highly absorbable Creatine instant energy drink with natural buffering agents that reduce acidity.* ZipFuel is made with three high quality Creatine sources – Creatine monohydrate, Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate and Tricreatine malate. ZipFuel fuels physical activity; increases muscle power, strength and tone; speeds recovery from surgery and traumatic injury; supports cardiovascular health; reduces the inflammatory response caused by exercise.*
Ideal for seniors. UnZip your Energy Source with Zip Fuel !*
- Quickly & safely boosts ATP – our body’s energy molecule!*
- Buffered & pH balanced energy drink for all ages*
- Increases “anaerobic potential” of power sprints*
- Strengthens muscle and improves muscle tone*
- Effective for people of all ages & fitness levels*
- Made with three high-quality Creatine sources*
- Replaces potassium lost through perspiration*
- Reduces inflammation caused by exercise*
- Speeds recovery from surgery & injury*
- Provides quick energy without acidity*
- Reduces “hitting the wall” syndrome*
- Increases muscle power & strength*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Buffers lactic acid build-up*
- Hydrates muscle tissue*
- Fuels physical activity*
- Improves respiration*
- Highly absorbable*
- Ideal for seniors*
Recommended Use or Purpose:
Increases fat-free lean muscle mass when used in conjunction with a resistance training regimen. Improves strength, power and performance in repetitive bouts of brief, highly-intense physical activity (e.g. sprints, jumping, resistance training) by increasing intramuscular energy levels.*
Recommended Doses: (Adult)
Mix one scoop (7.5g) or one packet (7.5g) with 250 mL water. Take one serving on non workout days and two servings on workout days. For best results, take immediately before and after your exercise regime.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: Each 7.5 g
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Creatine monohydrate||1,200 mg|
|Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate||650 mg|
|Tricreatine malate||650 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dextrose, citric acid, natural orange flavor, potassium bicarbonate, turmeric (natural colour), sodium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, and natural colour.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May result in weight gain. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.