Ossur Formfit Thumb Spica Brace
Ossur Formfit Thumb Spica Brace The Formfit® Thumb is a wrist and thumb restraint device. It provides immobilization and protection for patients with tendonitis (such as DeQuervain's Tendonitis), soft tissue injuries...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Ossur Formfit Thumb Spica Brace
The Formfit® Thumb is a wrist and thumb restraint device. It provides immobilization and protection for patients with tendonitis (such as DeQuervain's Tendonitis), soft tissue injuries (such as mild to moderate sprains and strains, and Gamekeeper's Thumb), and post-cast recovery. This product is a great pick because of its lightweight, breathable material and contour fit.
Ossur Thumb Brace Features
- QUICK RECOVERY THUMB SPICA BRACE - Ossur's Formfit Thumb Brace is designed to limit wrist and thumb motion. Tendonitis, Gamekeeper's Thumb, soft tissue injuries, and post-cast recovery are all instances when it immobilizes and protects the thumb.
- The brace is built in such a way that the padding thickness varies in crucial regions in order to provide optimal comfort to the user for extended wearability, thanks to the revolutionary three-dimensional molding process.
- CONTOUR FIT - On the radial (thumb) and palmar (palm) sides, customizable aluminium stays flawlessly contour the wrist and thumb. They can be taken out or moved around as needed. During daily activities, the velcro contact closure straps keep the brace in place.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - This high-quality and durable brace is made of lightweight fabric and lined with soft lycra in the interiors for temperature control, allowing the wearer to feel at ease against the skin.
- The Formfit Thumb Spica Brace is available in a variety of colours. There's also a variant for 8" wrists and a version for 10" wrists and forearms. For hot/cold therapy, gel pads are an optional addition. Left and right wrists have different products.
Why Choose Ossur
At Ossur Americas, we take pleasure in constantly pushing the envelope to provide some of the most effective, non-invasive mobility solutions available. Our concentration is on Prosthetic, Osteoarthritis, and Injury Solutions. We are true proponents of "Life Without Limitations."
Ossur Americas has worked closely with top research and educational agencies in our industry for many years, serving a wide range of medical professionals. We maintain a strong service culture by listening to and responding to our clients' different demands across the continent.
Our sales and marketing functions are based in Orange County, California, and they cover the United States, Canada, and South America. Foothill Ranch, California; Vancouver, Canada; and Porto Alegre, Brazil are the locations of our sales offices. Michigan, New Jersey, and Tijuana, Mexico are where the company's manufacturing and distribution facilities are located. ssur Academy will also open the doors of a new, state-of-the-art teaching facility in Orlando, Florida, in March 2014.
Össur, which was founded in 1971, has extensive experience in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of non-invasive orthopedics. The company grew quickly after its first public offering on the Iceland Stock Exchange in 1999, thanks to a series of strategic acquisitions. Its expansion has also been aided by significant ongoing investment in research and development. Össur, a global leader in the area, is adamant about bolstering its market position. Since 2009, the company has been traded on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
|XSmall||5 – 6" (13 – 16 cm)||3020||3120|
|Small||6 – 7" (16 – 18.5 cm)||3030||3130|
|Medium||7 – 8" (18.5 – 20.5 cm)||3050||3150|
|Large||8 – 9" (20.5 – 23.5 cm)||3070||3170|
|XLarge||9 – 10" (23.5 – 25.5 cm)||3080||3180|