Ossur Cold Rush Device
Ossur Cold Rush Device The Ossur Cold Rush Device provides soothing and effective treatment to help reduce post-surgery swelling and pain. It also helps improve joint and limb function. This product reduces muscle...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Ossur Cold Rush Device
The Ossur Cold Rush Device provides soothing and effective treatment to help reduce post-surgery swelling and pain. It also helps improve joint and limb function. This product reduces muscle spasms and helps fulfill metabolic demands after an intense workout session.
Not only does this machine help patients return to their normal daily routine faster, but it also provides cooling relief throughout the recovery and healing process. Plus, this unit is extremely easy to use and doesn’t produce any unnecessary noise, making it an ideal product for recovering patients.
Cold Rush Machine Features:
- Ossur Cold Rush Device doesn’t transfer any excessive heat from the motor to the water.
- It makes use of durable and sturdy brushless motors that are used in much larger electric appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners. Those noiseless units allow patients to enjoy a much-need comfortable and quiet experience.
- This product offers constant cooling, as well as exceptional compression.
- It is extremely lightweight, and you can easily move it from one place to another whenever needed.
- It comes with multiple excellent features. The insulated walls produce better cooling, and the locking lid prevents spills.
Ossur Cold Rush Device (Machine only or with one choice of pads - additional pads sold separately). Ossur Cold Rush's holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top selling units, and an industry-leading ice-to-water ratio that ensures longer cooling times.
Cold Rush Therapy Machine Design & Benefits
The Ossur Cold Rush Device provides an effective and soothing treatment for reducing post-operative pain and swelling. Available with a variety of ergonomically designed Cold Rush Pads to deliver continuous cold therapy to the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, back, or hand.
- Incorporates the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators
- Provides consistent cooling and excellent compression
- Brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet unit that allows patients to get the rest they need
- Lightweight and compact - 4.6 lbs
- Produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water
- Locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling
- Designed for hospital, home, or portable use
- Ossur Cold Rush Device Pads are intended for single surgery use
- Insulation barrier (not included - buy one here) is required to go between skin and pad - alternative options are a towel or sock with the end cut off
Cold Rush Device - 6 months
Cold Rush Device Pads - 30 days
Buy Ossur Cold Rush
Halo Healthcare offers a variety of Therapy and Fitness products, so you can find the one right for you.