Ossur AFO Dynamic Brace
Ossur AFO Dynamic Brace Muscular weakness, chronic fatigue, joint issues, damaged fibular nerves, and paralysis in the anterior lower leg cause drop foot. This gait dysfunction causes the forefoot to drop....
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Ossur AFO Dynamic Brace
Muscular weakness, chronic fatigue, joint issues, damaged fibular nerves, and paralysis in the anterior lower leg cause drop foot. This gait dysfunction causes the forefoot to drop. While not a disease on its own, it is symptomatic of others.
Lightweight Dynamic AFO for Foot Drop
Regardless of what causes the symptom, a drop foot brace or an ankle-foot orthosis can help patients deal with the dysfunction. Incorporating Össur's Flex-Foot technology and carbon fiber's energy-storing properties, the Ossur AFO Dynamic Brace is a lightweight and sturdy solution.
Holding the power of innovation, this brace is designed to help people walk with confidence in their steps. Made out of high-quality material, the brace provides a great strength-to-weight ratio.
Dynamic AFO Brace
The carbon fibers have extraordinary shock absorption properties that control the heel strike. The brace supports the foot and the natural position of the calf. You can wear it with any orthotic-friendly shoes. They are minimally visible and can work with other types of shoes as well.
In terms of usability, the Dynamic Brace is as simple as it gets. The front lays flush with the calf. One of the two straps around the ankle while the other wraps around the calf. The carbon heel on the brace is meant to absorb heel strike shock when you’re walking on hard surfaces.
Overall, the brace has several details that provide you with many benefits. You can walk around your home and around your neighborhood whether you have drop foot, tendonitis or other foot-related issues.
Dynamic AFO Features
- Carbon fiber design provides a great strength-to-weight ratio for sturdy support.
- Tapered carbon heel stores energy and controls heel strike, preventing shock injuries.
- Full-length toe lever provides full support while the foot is loaded. It also reduces shock to the opposite limb.
- Controlled plantar flexion at initial contact minimizes the risk of injuries.
- Reduces energy consumption by supporting the foot and calves, easing walking on various types of terrains.
- The lightweight and modern aesthetics of the brace make it less visible from inside a shoe.
- Open anterior tibia shell provides a better fit - also reduces heat and perspiration.
- Suggested weight limit - 265lbs
- Available for right or left foot
Ossur AFO Dynamic Specifications
|Shoe Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large|
|Women||4 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 12||N/A|
|Men||3 - 5||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 14|
Do you suffer from drop foot as a result of an illness or disability? Try the Ossur AFO Dynamic Brace today!
Buy accessory kit here.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of knee braces in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.