Obusforme Heated Comfort Support Back Belt - Large/XLarge
Obusforme Heated Comfort Support Back Belt The ObusForme Heated Comfort Support Black Belt is designed to promote proper posture and good body mechanics to help maintain a healthy back, decrease back...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Obusforme Heated Comfort Support Back Belt
The ObusForme Heated Comfort Support Black Belt is designed to promote proper posture and good body mechanics to help maintain a healthy back, decrease back pain and prevent back pain injuries due to lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, exercising and repeated bending or twisting. The ObusForme Back Belt comes in four sizes specifically tailored to the shape of the male physique.
The belt is held in place by breathable nylon mesh wrap with adjustable hook and loop front closure. It can be worn on top or under clothing.
Back Support Belt Features
- CUSTOMIZED BACK BELT SUPPORT: Designed in accordance with the male physique to supply optimum support and higher comfort. Created to support your lower back and abdominal muscles when active.
- LUMBAR SUPPORT: Built-in, ventilated back belt lumber pad creates more support for the lumbar area.
- COMFORT FIT: Elastic abdominal side panels are useful for all kinds of activities as they give you the option of different compression fits.
- DETAILS: Back belt comes in multiple sizes, ranging from Small (26”-33” waist) to Extra Large (54”-62” waist).
- ABOUT OBUSFORME: A premium brand within Homedics’ wellness group; Obusforme specializes in ergonomics, with a passion for producing new products that increase comfort, improve posture, decrease chance of injury, and help in recovery.
Back Support Brace Specifications
- 3 different temperature settings (45/50/60 degrees Celsius)
- Protective setting for safe use (Automatic shut off after 20 mins)
- Power bank run time up to 12 hours.
- Re-chargeable power bank can be used with other electronics.
- Power band recharge time 4 hrs.
Lower Back Brace ideal for Low Back Pain
If you're wearing it mid/lower back, measure around waist. If you're wearing it bottom of spine/hips, measure around hips.
It is designed for industrial and/or personal usage, or any profession and task where proper posture and good body mechanics are important. Ideal for mild low back pain, strains, or sprains. Beneficial when used in conjunction with a rehabilitation program All materials are hypoallergenic, can be hand-washed.
What are the benefits of heat therapy?
Heat can be used to increase circulation to tight muscles. Tight muscles have poor blood flow. The blood vessels supply muscles with oxygen and nutrients. Heat dilates (expands) the blood vessels, increasing blood flow which in turn nourishes the muscles, encourages healing and allow muscles to relax.
Origin of Manufacturer
It all started in 1970, when Frank Roberts injured his back while playing tennis. He discovered that many patients had been operated on more than once, without necessarily having their back pain relieved. Enduring discomfort and frustration from his chronic backpain led him to design a portable, brace-like backrest out of fiberglass. It could support the spine in any chair, car seat, or bed. Production started in 1980. It is an ergonomically correct portrayal of the contours of the spine, made of stiff yet resilient polycarbonates and reinforced plastics and upholstered in foam and hypo-allergenic fabric. ObusForme was the name he gave it and his company.
Orthopedic, Brace, Upright, Support, For Me