MOBB Transport Chair with 12" Wheels and 18" Seat Width
MOBB Wheel Transport Chair 12" Mobility is a crucial part of life, and for those who find it difficult to get around, a transport chair can be a lifesaver. This lightweight...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
MOBB Wheel Transport Chair 12"
Mobility is a crucial part of life, and for those who find it difficult to get around, a transport chair can be a lifesaver. This lightweight transport chair from MOBB is perfect for those who need a little extra help getting around. It features larger 12" rear transport chair, which makes for more comfortable transit and mobility.
Transport Chair Features
- Aluminum construction frame
- Fixed armrest with soft sponge top
- Swing away and detachable leg rest
- 18" seat width with fire prevention cloth cushion.
- 8" PVC caster
- 12" mag wheel with PU Tyre
- Foldable backrest
- Plastic front fork
- Plastic footplate, flip up
- United handle break
- Velcro pouches for small items
- Double cross
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- To open the chair, tilt to one side and push down on seat rails. .
- Lift back support to upright position. The lock to secure the back will engage automatically. To fold down and store, push locks in while simultaneously folding down the back support.
- To attach the footrest, align the holes on the footrest arm with the pegs on the frame of the transport chair.
- To adjust the length of the footrest, loosen the bolt on the telescoping tube shaft. Tighten securely after adjustment. The lowest part of the footrest should not be less than 2 1/2 inches from the ground to permit proper clearance.
- To remove the swing away footrests, release the lock. Swing outward, lift and remove.
|Front Wheel||8" PVC caster|
|Rear Wheels||12" mag|
|Seat To Floor Height||19"|
|Overall Length W/ Rigging||38"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
The transport chair should not be operated without the assistance of an attendant.