Mobb Reclining Wheelchair
MOBB Reclining Wheelchair The MOBB reclining wheelchair features a carbon steel frame that is suitable for someone looking for a durable reclining wheelchair. There are several features that make this chair stand...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
MOBB Reclining Wheelchair
The MOBB reclining wheelchair features a carbon steel frame that is suitable for someone looking for a durable reclining wheelchair. There are several features that make this chair stand out, such as the reinforced welds and the powder-coated finish. Additionally, the frame is easy to assemble and has a weight capacity of 350lbs.
Reclining Wheelchair Features
- Padded armrests for extra comfort
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 1800
- Durable Nylon upholstery
- Lightweight and maintenance-free composite Mag-style wheels
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180°
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and, maintenance-free
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Aluminum foot plates
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
Design and Benefits Reclining Wheelchair
The MOBB reclining wheelchair’s frame is made of steel alloy, which can prevent the user from tipping. The reclining structure of the chair also allows for multiple adjustments. It also includes upholstery that has been manufactured from high-quality nylon material. This feature makes the wheelchair easy to clean and maintain. Magnesium alloy wheels are sturdy and are set in the back of the frame.
The headrest extension of the chair along with the medical pillow secures the user’s neck and head in place, especially when in a reclining position. Sturdy metal construction provides fluidity of movement and reliable long-term service. Padded armrests and a set of elevating leg rest provide ultimate comfort to the patient. The ergonomic design of this chair along with its compact shape and easy-to-fold mechanism makes it a great wheelchair to have.
Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair Specifications
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- 8” front casters
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Comes in three sizes -16", 18" and 20"
Reclining Wheelchair Includes
Anti Decubitus Air Seat Cushion ($13 value)
Buy Wheelchair Now!
Get where you need to go with MOBB Reclining Wheelchair.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada so you can decide which one is best for you.