3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean
Mobb Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chest piece - larger than the 'infant' but...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Mobb Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chest piece - larger than the 'infant' but smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other
- Miniature chest piece uniquely designed for pediatric/petite patients and hard to reach areas.
- Improve patient comfort with a rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Experience optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal ear tips reduce ambient noise.
- Choose from Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessments of young patients.
- Physical Assessment, Diagnosis
- Users can use : General Practitioners, Child Specialists
- Latex free tubing and durable headset reliably withstands one million flexes.
- Have the option of a 3.3 cm standard diaphragm or a 2.5 cm traditional open bell thanks to the double-sided chest piece.
- Caribbean Blue tubing (28”/71 cm).
- Stainless Steel Finishing