Mobb Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope - Black The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up, featuring a brand-new stainless steel chest piece. The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Mobb Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope - Black
The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up, featuring a brand-new stainless steel chest piece. The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology.
- Improved high frequency acoustics – the all new design allowing greater access to high frequency heart sounds.
- Unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimized, adult and pediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds.
- Next generation long life tubing for greater longevity with a double lumen (two tubes in one) design to minimize external friction sounds.
- Single piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before, providing greater infection control properties.
- Spare parts' kit included – spare small soft sealing ear tips, large firm grey ear tips, and non-chill bell sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- For maximum versatility, the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalize your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset, comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal ear tips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- 100% latex free construction – for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- Double-sided large/small chest piece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- Black Tubing (27")
- Stainless Steel Finish