HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Left - White
HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Left - White HealthCraft P.T. Rail Left is quickly becoming a popular choice for the bathroom remodeling. It makes mobility around the toilet seat much easier for...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Left - White
HealthCraft P.T. Rail Left is quickly becoming a popular choice for the bathroom remodeling. It makes mobility around the toilet seat much easier for those who have difficulty getting up and down. This rail attaches to the wall behind the toilet and provides sturdy support while you use the bathroom. It is perfect for people with disabilities, elderly parents, or anyone who wants an easier time using the restroom.
It provides a steady hold or grabs while reducing wrist strain and folds up out of the way when not required. P.T. retail is an ambitious concept that was designed with the intention of being folded up and stored when not in use. It is composed of lightweight, foldable tracks that can be stored in a compact space, making it ideal for use in settings where space is limited.
P.T. Rail Features:
- Provides perfect toilet safety during transitional movements.
- Features innovative offset rail to avoid any wrist strain.
- Easy to fold up against the wall when not required
- Comes with compression hinges to keep the rail from falling
- Made from: Stainless steel
- You can also buy HealthCraft P.T. Rail Right-White together with the left rail to ensure safety on both sides.
Toilet Safety Rail Specifications:
- Brand: Healthcraft
- Material: Metal
- Weight Capacity: up to 400 lbs
- Rail Diameter: 1.50"
- Rail length: Comes in 28" and 32" long sizes
- Colour: Powder coat –white
Innovative Offset Rail to Avoid Wrist Strain
This rail is perfect for people who have difficulty using other rails because it allows them to remain in a seated or standing position without having to worry about their wrists. The PT Rail is unlike other bathroom safety rails in that it has an offset rail designed to avoid wrist strain when you're sitting down or pulling yourself up from a seated position. In addition, the PT Rail is also easily stored; simply lift the rail until it is flush against your bathroom walls.
Compression Hinges to keep users from Falling
P.T.Rail is a new type of rail that features a friction hinge to hold the rail in any position, preventing it from falling to its down position. This hinged rail also gives you a wider range of motion to get around the toilet, making it easier to get in and out. This new toilet safety rails design allows for more flexibility and versatility in the way it can be used and helps to improve safety while working.
White, Durable and Alloy Steel Construction
The toilet safety rails are available in two sizes, 28" and 32" lengths. The rail is made of durable and rust-resistant White Alloy Steel, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a durable rail system. The alloy steel construction makes this rail sturdy and durable, so you can use it for years to come. The rail is easy to install, and it comes with all the necessary hardware to get started.
Additional Accessories to purchase separately:
- HealthCraft P.T Rail Floor Mast: Provides an alternative mounting structure for all types of PT Rail if wall mounting is not an option.
- HealthCraft Wood Wall Plate: provides a cost-effective alternative to opening walls and creating structural changes while mounting P.T Rail (sold separately).
- HealthCraft Toilet Roll Holder: HealthCraft Toilet Roll Holder is an add-on accessory for the P.T. rail that attaches to the P.T. rail easily to minimize reaching and twisting for toilet paper.
Step 1: Fasten the rail to the structural wall with appropriate fasteners for wall construction.
Step 2: Ensure unobstructed rail travel in all positions.
Q: Can the HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Left be installed on different surfaces?
A: Yes, this safety rail can be installed on a variety of surfaces, including walls with studs or using additional hardware for secure mounting.
Q: Is this safety rail suitable for both residential and medical environments?
A: Absolutely; the HealthCraft P.T. Safety Rail Left is versatile and designed to enhance safety in both home settings and medical facilities.
Q: Can I install this safety rail myself, or do I need professional help?
A: The safety rail comes with comprehensive installation instructions. However, for optimal safety, it's recommended to seek professional assistance if you're not familiar with mounting hardware.