ConvaTec Aquacel Foam Dressing - Adhesive
ConvaTec Aquacel Foam Dressing- Adhesive A soft absorbent Foam pad, an interface, a mild silicone adhesive, and a waterproof/bacteria barrier are all included in the Aquacel dressing. This is the only...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
ConvaTec Aquacel Foam Dressing- Adhesive
A soft absorbent Foam pad, an interface, a mild silicone adhesive, and a waterproof/bacteria barrier are all included in the Aquacel dressing. This is the only Foam dressing that combines comfort, convenience, and the therapeutic advantages of an Aquacel Interface. You can get this foam adhesive online from halohealthcare.com
Aquacel Foam AdhesiveFeatures:
- Absorbs wound fluid and turns it into a soft gel, keeping the wound moist.
- Vertically wicking locks in exudate, lowering the danger of maceration.
- While in place and during dressing changes, it helps to reduce pain.
- Sue with acute or chronic wounds will benefit from this product.
- When in touch with exudate, the interface transforms into a gel, creating a moist healing environment.
- Silicon adhesive that is gentle on the skin
- Bacterial barrier that is not affected by water
- Changing or removing the dressing in a non-traumatic manner
Aquacel Foam Adhesive Uses:
- It is used for Wound Dressing
- On superficial wounds, use as a primary dressing.
- Use as a supplementary dressing for wounds that are excessively leaking.
- As part of a comprehensive care strategy, use for skin protection.
Aquacel Foam Adhesive Benefits:
- Reduces discomfort both while in place and after removal.
- Repositioning without causing trauma.
- Patient concern over unpleasant dressing changes is reduced.
- The adhesive does not adhere to the gloves or to itself.
- Contact layer's healing properties.
Aquacel Foam Adhesive Specification:
- It helps with healing since it's the only foam that can wick vertically.
- Reduces the danger of maceration by limiting the lateral spread of fluid.
- The only foam with everything: comfort, simplicity, and the healing properties of an Aquacel contact layer.
- Aquacel touch layer and a mild silicone adhesive are the perfect matches.
Aquacel Foam Adhesive Direction of use:
- Unless the pouch is broken or opened before use, sterility is assured.
- Reuse could put you at risk of infection or cross-contamination.
- The dressing's physical qualities may no longer be suitable for its intended application.
- Without first consulting a health care expert, this wound dressing should not be used with other wound care products.
- Non-viable tissue from the wound may be removed (autolytic debridement) during the body's normal healing process, making the lesion appear larger after the first few dressing changes.
Dressing Aquacel Sizes:
- 8cm x 8cm (10/box)
- 10cm x 10cm (10/box)
- 12.5cm x 12.5cm (10/box)
- 17.5cm x 17.5cm (10/box)
- 21cm x 21cm (5/box)
- 25cm x 30cm (5/box)
- Where indicated, appropriate supportive actions should be adopted (e.g., use of graduated compression bandaging in the management of venous leg ulcers or pressure relief measures in the management of pressure injuries).
- Colonization of chronic wounds is common and is not an indicator that the dressing should not be used.
Buy Aquacel Foam Adhesive
This product is easy to apply and remove, and it is suitable for all oozing wounds. It is also waterproof and provides a virus and bacterial barrier.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Wound Dressing products in Canada and the US. Shop now and have a nice experience while purchasing your desired product.