Coloplast Male Self-Cath Box of 30
Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent 16" Long Box of 30 Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent is a catheter prescribed if a person needs it for a short...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent 16" Long Box of 30
Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent is a catheter prescribed if a person needs it for a short period; it is inserted several times a day to drain the bladder and is removed after each emptying. It is made from a flexible medical grade PVC and silicon designed for smooth insertion and is latex-free.
Self-catheterization is a process where a catheter is needed to be inserted into the urinary opening tip of the penis to help drain the urine in the bladder. Using a regular catheter with a bag attached to collect urine is usually made if a person cannot control urination, have urinary incontinence, or have urinary retention and is generally inserted for a short or long period with the help of a healthcare professional.
A Coloplast straight tip catheter may be used to empty the bladder every 4 to 6 hours or as prescribed by a doctor; a health care professional will teach you how to use it properly.
The Self-Cath family of 100% latex-free catheters offers patients a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. Each catheter is made with the highest quality standards dedicated to patient comfort and ease of use. The fire-polished eyelets and siliconized surface allow for smooth insertion. Self-Cath intermittent catheters are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles.
Coloplast Male External Catheter Features
- The Self-Cath family of 100% latex-free catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization.
- Self-catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion.
- Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use.
- Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent; 16 inches
Benefits of Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent
Using this straight catheter is beneficial to the patients because:
- It is easy to use – Using this catheter is quick, easy, and painless. Instructions are easily understood and easy to perform.
- It is safe – Using this catheter has less chance of complications as it is not left attached for long and is considered more hygienic as it is cleaned now and then.
- It is practical – Using this catheter is a more suitable choice, especially if the patient has an active lifestyle.
How To Use Coloplast Self Male Catheter Straight Tip Intermittent
To avoid infection, it is essential to handle Coloplast male catheter carefully. Wash hands with soap and water before using them and clean the end of your genitalia.
A water-based lubricant should be applied to the tip of the catheter and inserted for about 8 to 9 inches to the urinary opening of the penis. Hold the catheter, wait until you have finished emptying your bladder, and slowly slide it out of your penis. Clean the catheter after each use with mild soap and hot water and let it dry.
Buy Coloplast Catheters Today
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Intermittent Catheters in Canada and the US so you can decide which one is best for you.