Carex Folding Crutches
Carex Folding Crutches If you've been using a traditional walking crutch, then you know that they can be quite cumbersome. They're not easy to fold up and fit in a compact...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Carex Folding Crutches
If you've been using a traditional walking crutch, then you know that they can be quite cumbersome. They're not easy to fold up and fit in a compact space. But what if there was a way to have the benefits of a traditional crutch, but with one that easily folds up?
Introducing the Carex Folding Crutches! This innovative design easily collapses in half so that it can be transported in a car, closet, or overhead bin. This makes it perfect for taking with you when you travel. The folding walking crutch is also made of lightweight materials, so it's easy to carry around.
Unlike traditional walking crutches, which require two hands to use, the folding design can be used with just one hand. This makes it ideal for those who have limited strength or dexterity in their hands.
Folding Crutches Features
- Easy to fold and store. The medical crutches feature a convenient folding system for quick and easy storage. They become compact once folded for storage in tight spaces.
- Fits users 4'11" to 6'4". These adjustable crutches can be adjusted from 41" to 58" for various heights and users.
- Sporty blue comfort grips and pads. Ergonomic folding crutches combine style, comfort, and ease of use. They're perfect for anyone looking for sports crutches.
- Weighs just 4.5 lbs. These aluminum metal crutches are lighter than traditional wood crutches. They're perfect for anyone with weak strength or don't want to lug around heavy crutches.
- Thick underarm pads for comfort. Walk with comfort. The adjustable folding crutches have added padding on both the underarms and hand grips.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Heavy-duty crutches offer a strong source of walking support without feeling heavy or weighing the user down.
Design and Benefits of Forearm Crutches
The medical crutches by Carex have a convenient folding system that makes them easy to store and transport. They are compact once folded, making them perfect for taking with you on trips or when you don't have a lot of space. The crutches are also simple to set up, so you can be ready to use them in seconds.
Folding Crutches are adjustable to fit users 4'11" to 6'4". The crutches can be adjusted from 41" to 58" for various heights and users. The crutches have a soft grip and come with a carrying case. They are easy to fold and lightweight for easy transport.
If you're in the market for a new pair of crutches, you'll want to check out the latest design from Carex. The Sporty Blue Comfort Grips and Pads provide a more ergonomic experience, with a softer grip and extra padding on the arms and hand grips. This makes them more comfortable to use, even over long periods of time.
But that's not all - these folding crutches are also stylish, with a blue finish that will look great with any outfit. They're also easy to fold up and take with you wherever you go, making them perfect for travel. Plus, they come with a handy carrying case to keep them safe and protected when they're not in use.
If you are looking for a crutch that will provide you with comfort, the Folding Crutches are perfect. These crutches have padding on the underarms and hand grips, which will make it easier for you to walk. The adjustable folding crutches also make it easy to adjust them to your height.
Adjustable Crutches Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Product Dims (h x w x d): 41-59" x 8" x 2"
- Package Dims (h x w x d): 20.25" x 8.25" x 5.25"
Buy Carex Folding Crutches Now!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of crutches in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.