BIOS Medical Bed Rail
BIOS Medical Bed Rail With the help of a medical bed rail, you can rest comfortably and safely while still being able to receive the care you need. The BIOS Medical...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
BIOS Medical Bed Rail
With the help of a medical bed rail, you can rest comfortably and safely while still being able to receive the care you need. The BIOS Medical Bed Rail is a medical device that attaches to the bed of a patient to provide stability and safety while they move in and out of bed. Plus, BIOS Medical bed rails are designed to fit almost any bed frame.
The BIOS Medical Bed Rail is a unique and innovative design that fits any sized bed width or mattress height. The installation process is quick, easy, and simple with the hook-under installation. The bed rail has movable arms that can be adjusted to fit different patient heights.
Bed Rail Features
- Padded M-shaped handrail
- Bios Medical bedside handrail makes getting out of bed in the morning that much easier
- Adjustable M-shaped rail aids in transferring, sitting, standing, or balancing
- One size fits all design fits any sized bed width or mattress height; hook-under installation is quick, easy, and simple
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- Lightweight and compact; perfect for your home and suitable for travel
- Safety straps are included to enable superior protection against movement or shifting; a supple handlebar grip keeps you from slipping
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Includes all hardware
Design and Benefits of Bedsides Rails
Bios Medical Bed Rail provides a safe and secure platform. It is designed to securely attach to the bed frame, providing support and stability for the user. The adjustable M-shaped bedside handrail aids in transferring, sitting, standing, or balancing. It is also perfect for your home and suitable for travel. Fit any size bed width or mattress height. Most importantly, there are safety straps included to enable superior protection and to accommodate movement or shifting.
Bed Rails for Adults Specifications
Maximum 2 Bar Dimensions
15” / 38 cm from the bottom of the mattress to the top of the handrail.
Maximum 3 Bar Dimensions
20½” / 52 cm from the bottom of the mattress to the top of the handrail
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
Bed Rails for Seniors Model