Anbesol Extra Strength Gel 20% Topical Anesthetic 7g
Anbesol Cold Sore Extra Strength Gel 20% Topical Anesthetic Anbesol Extra Strength Gel 20% Topical Anesthetic is for temporary pain relief of canker sores, cold sores, toothaches, denture irritation, sun and fever...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Anbesol Cold Sore Extra Strength Gel 20% Topical Anesthetic
Anbesol Extra Strength Gel 20% Topical Anesthetic is for temporary pain relief of canker sores, cold sores, toothaches, denture irritation, sun and fever blisters, and brace pain.*
Features & Benefits
- Contains 20% of benzocaine
- Acts as a local anesthetic which may help reduce pain or discomfort
Remedy for Canker Sores
Canker sores, while not contagious, can make chewing, talking, and drinking an uncomfortable experience. Usually gone in one to two weeks, but with Anbesol, you don't have to put up with the pain for even a day.*
Directions for Toothache
To open the tube, cut the tip with scissors.
Adults and children over 2 years: Apply Gel to the affected area 3 to 4 times daily, as needed.
For denture irritation: Apply to the affected area and do not reinsert dental work until irritation/pain is relieved.
Rinse mouth before reinserting.
- Do not use in children under 2 years old. For topical use only; do not ingest. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor immediately.
- Use the smallest amount possible to achieve the desired result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use with caution in children above 2 years old. If the condition persists for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor or dentist.
- Do not use if the tube tip is not sealed. Store at room temperature (1530 ְC).
- This product may not be right for you. Always read and follow the packaging instructions carefully.
Medicinal Ingredient: Benzocaine 20% w/w USP.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, carbomer, D&C yellow No. 10, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, saccharin.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Vitamins and Supplements in Canada and the US, so you can choose the one that suits your needs. We also carry a wide range of other products as well.