Airway Surgical PCP Raised Toilet Seat With Safety Frame
Airway Surgical PCP Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame When you have to go, you have to go, but what if you're not feeling so confident using the toilet? A few...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Airway Surgical PCP Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame
When you have to go, you have to go, but what if you're not feeling so confident using the toilet? A few products on the market can help make using the toilet a little easier and safer, and one such product is the Airway Surgical PCP Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame. This seat raises your toilet, making it easier for those with mobility issues to use; it also comes with a safety frame, which provides stability and prevents falls. This Airway Surgical Toilet Seat with Safety Frame is a unique product that does double duty as a commode safety frame and raised toilet seat. This product helps those with mobility issues safely and easily use the bathroom by providing a sturdy frame to hold onto while sitting on the toilet and a raised seat that makes it easier to stand up after using the toilet. The frame is easy to assemble and install, and the seat can be adjusted to fit any standard toilet; so if you're looking for a way to be safe while using the bathroom, this raised toilet seat with handle is a great option.
Toilet Seat Features
- Sturdy 1" (2.5 cm) frame.
- Molded plastic seat and encircling splash guard fixed to frame; easy to keep clean.
- Vinyl hand grips/armrests and silencer rings.
- Seat height adjusts 18"-23" (46-58 cm).
- It has a limited lifetime warranty.
Toilet Seat Specifications
- Overall width 21" (53 cm).
- Width between arms 18" (46 cm).
- 300 lb. weight limit
Toilet Seat Benefits
There are many benefits to using this Airway Surgical PCP Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Increased stability - The safety frame provides extra stability for those who may need it, which can be helpful for those with balance issues or seniors.
- More effortless transfer - The frame also makes it easier to transfer in and out of the toilet seat, which is helpful for those who have difficulty standing up or sitting down.
- Reduces falls - Falls while using the toilet can be dangerous and often lead to injuries. By using this seat with a safety frame, you can help reduce the risk of falls.
- Reduced risk of infection – This safety frame not only prevents falls but also helps reduce the risk of infection and other injuries.
- Easy installation – It is easy to install and requires no special tools or skills.
Additionally, this raised toilet seat with arms is ideal for:
- Bath safety
- Limited mobility
- Daily living aids
Sturdy Frame with Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are many different types of raised toilet seats with arms on the market, but not all are sturdy. Thankfully, the frame on the PCP Raised Toilet Seat is 1" (2.5 cm) thick and made of steel which is a durable material that can resist daily wear and tear, making it a long-lasting solution. Its sturdiness can guarantee you that the toilet seat will be a great support to the user. This feature can make the toilet seat withstand weathering and decay. Plus, it has a limited lifetime warranty that can give you more assurance about the product.
Convenient and Easy to Clean
If you are looking for a raised toilet seat that will make your life easier, then you should consider this toilet safety frame by Airway Surgical. This excellent product is designed with your comfort and safety in mind. The molded plastic seat is easy to keep clean, and the encircling splash guard fixed to the frame prevents water from splashing your clothes or the floor, preventing bacterial spread.
Airway Surgical Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame is designed to provide a comfortable and safe bathroom experience. It features a seat that can be easily adjusted from 18" to 23", making it perfect for people of all heights. This product also has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, ensuring that even the largest users can safely use the seat.
Stable Hand Grip and Armrest
Patients with limited mobility can find using a standard toilet seat difficult; however, the design of this Airway Surgical raised toilet seat with a safety frame can provide them with the independence they need to use the bathroom without assistance. This raised toilet seat features vinyl hand grips to provide stability and armrests for added support. In addition, it also has silencer rings to reduce noise and keep the seat in place.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Bathroom Safety Products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.