Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad With Ring 1 Pair - Left and Right
Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad with Ring 1 Pair-Left and Right Aircast SofToes forefoot pad with a ring is an economical therapy option for people who have moderate to mild foot pathologies....
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad with Ring 1 Pair-Left and Right
Aircast SofToes forefoot pad with a ring is an economical therapy option for people who have moderate to mild foot pathologies.
This forefoot cushion with the ring is made with a thin medical-grade silicone to be worn with or without socks on shoes. They can be washed and reused as needed, making them a cost-effective solution, and the flat design is better for pockets and purses than bulky devices that look like regular casts.
These padded forefoot insoles with a ring help relieve some of the pain with extended standing. The soft material in this product supports the arch, reducing most of the pressure applied to nerves near the nerve-heavy heel.
Aircast SofToes forefoot cushion pads are worn in shoes to help alleviate the discomfort of forefoot pain; made to fit most users.
Aircast SofToes Forefoot Padded Forefoot Insoles Features
- Light menthol scent for a fresh smell
- Soft-touch for greater comfort
- Durable, easy to clean, and reusable
- Lightweight, skin-friendly materials, hypoallergenic, PVC free
- Supplied coated in talcum powder for initial ease of application and comfort
- One size fit most
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Design of Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad with Ring
Aircast SofToes forefoot cushion pads are designed with an elastic ring that fits onto the foot for compression; they are durable and soft, significantly reducing or eliminating pain in the feet.
SofToes pads are made with skin-friendly materials and are supplied with talc powder for initial ease of use; it also comes with a fresh light menthol scent.
Benefits of Aircast SofToes Forefoot Cushion with Ring
The Aircast SofToes padded forefoot insoles with a ring is a revolutionary way to help relieve foot pain. It comes with plenty of benefits such as:
- It pads the painful forefoot
- It manages the swelling of the webs between the toes
- It provides comfortable relief after surgery.
- It also helps people who experience discomfort when walking or standing for long periods on hard surfaces.
- It helps protect and relieve pressure on the forefoot area
- And support the transverse arch, cushioning, and comforting
The Aircast forefoot cushion pads provide a comfortable fit and do not require any adjustment or alteration to your footwear. Furthermore, it can be worn with any shoe style and eliminates the need for cumbersome external orthotics.
Forefoot Cushion with Ring Intended Use
- Helps to protect and relieve pressure on the forefoot area
Provides support of the transverse arch, cushioning and comfort
Buy an Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad with Ring
Get your own Aircast SofToes Forefoot Pad with Ring now and experience satisfactory cushioning along with protection for your vulnerable feet. It is cost-effective and comes in a pair making it a good deal.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of toe protectors to help relieve the pain and keep them comfortable. More Orthopedic Products are available and worth buying; check now and see which suits your need.