AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter Having your sugar level monitored well is difficult if you don’t have the right medical tool on your hand. AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter is here to help you...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter
Having your sugar level monitored well is difficult if you don’t have the right medical tool on your hand. AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter is here to help you easily and conveniently check your sugar level anytime and anywhere. This device is one of the most accurate and reliable ways to monitor blood glucose at your convenience. Accu-chek glucometer is the most advanced glucose meter on the market, ideal for people with diabetes and other chronic health conditions. It has a sleek design and is easy to read. Plus, it can also save previous data which can help monitor and compare readings to prevent the worsening of the condition.
Glucose Meter Features
- Test results ready in less than 4 seconds
- Button to easily eject used strip
- Backlit LCD and strip port light
- Step-by-step instructions on the display
- Bluetooth - Connect to AccuChek app on your phone
- Customize target ranges and set up pattern alerts
Glucose Meter Specifications
- Memory capacity: 720 diary records & 32 control tests
- Auto power off after 90 seconds
- Test Strips not included - Purchase separately here
Glucose Meter Benefits
This Accu-chek glucose meter is a small, discreet device that is easy to use and has several benefits over other meters on the market. Some of the benefits of using this Accu-Chek Guide meter include:
- It is very accurate and gives results that are close to those obtained from laboratory tests.
- It has a larger memory than most other meters on the market.
- It is small and compact, making it easy to carry around with you.
- The meter is simple to use and does not require any complicated setup procedures.
- It has a large LCD screen that makes it easy to see your readings, which can be beneficial for individuals with visual problems or elderlies.
Result with Velocity
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter is designed to provide fast and accurate results in measuring glucose levels. It is beneficial to know your sugar level quickly, which will allow you to take steps to avoid complications. With this capability, users can modify their lifestyle and diet immediately after reading the results.
Easy Eject Button
This Accuchek meter features an easy-to-use eject button for the used strips in it. It allows easy and safe removal of used strips, saving your time and preventing the strip from being damaged.
Backlit LCD and Strip Port Light
This AccuChek Glucose Meter is made to be very user-friendly. It features a backlit LCD screen and a strip port light to provide better readings. The backlit LCD makes it easy to see the results of your blood sugar tests, even in low light conditions. While the strip port light helps you see when the blood glucose test strip is properly inserted into the meter. In addition, this meter has an auto power-off after 90 seconds, saving its battery.
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter has step-by-step instructions on its display that will guide the user. This instruction will help the user to do their sugar reading in sequence to have an accurate result. Additionally, the instructions are a great tool for helping users overcome memory problems or those who are first-time users.
App Bluetooth Ready
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter is also a modern device that can be connected to your phone with its built-in Bluetooth software. You just have to download the specific app on your phone to be connected to the device. This feature makes tracking your sugar level convenient and personalized.
Target Range and Patterns Alert
AccuChek Guide Glucose Meter has a setting where you can set your target range and customize its patterns alert. With this, the user can be alarmed whenever they are below or above their range to quickly resolve it in no time. It is an added safety feature that can save a life.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Daily Living Aids in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.