Ortho Active Ankle Guard
Ortho Active Ankle Guard This brace is wrapped around the ankle as a support device particularly in those who play sports. The product is used in the case of a sprain...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Ortho Active Ankle Guard
This brace is wrapped around the ankle as a support device particularly in those who play sports. The product is used in the case of a sprain or similar injury that could have been caused by sports or other activities.
This ankle wrap support device comes in four different sizes. These are measured by the circumference of the ankle. The sizes are:
- Kids = 6 inches –7 inches
- Small = 7 inches – 8 inches
- Medium = 8 inches – 9 inches
- Large = 9 inches – 10 inches
All of the wraps come in one pair per package. The left and right wraps are not interchangeable.
What are features of Ortho Active Ankle Guard?
There are many fantastic features for this ankle guard pair.
The favorite feature for many users is the reinforced straps. These are designed to follow the natural shape of the ligaments of the ankle and are great for protecting from injury.
The material of both breathable and Velcro-sensitive which allows the wearer to be able to move freely and adjust to the exact specification they have for the tightness and position of the straps. The straps are positioned from the outside of the foot for the easiest access and ability to adjust.
The formation of this ankle support wrap allows for easy mobility which is particularly liked by athletes that use this brace. Even in the case of non-athletes, this brace allows the wearer to go about their normal day unhindered by a bulky wrap or device.
Ankle Protectors Specifications
- Ortho Active Ankle Guard can be used as:
- soccer ankle guards
- baseball ankle guards
- volleyball ankle guards
- bike ankle guards
- and more...
How to use Ortho Active Ankle Guard?
The use of this ankle support product is very easy.
- Simply start by fastening the inner wrap, this one is the thickest and goes around the ankle. At this stage ensure the wrap I on the correct foot and positioned properly for the rest of the straps to be fastened.
- Next faster the remaining straps. One strap behind the ankle, the other over the top of your foot in front of your ankle. position the straps in these locations in the way that is most comfortable to you and that allows you to walk the most easily.
Once the straps are all positioned, you’re good to go. This two-step process can easily be done by the wearer and the brace wrapping from the outside of the foot allows the wearer an easier time putting on and adjusting the device quickly. It also reduces the chances of the device accidentally coming off.