3M Littmann Infant Stethoscope - Caribbean
Mobb Littmann Infant Stethoscope - Caribbean Superb sound quality for smaller frames... All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a small, infant sized chestpiece featuring both...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
Mobb Littmann Infant Stethoscope - Caribbean
Superb sound quality for smaller frames... All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a small, infant sized chestpiece featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Uniquely designed miniature chestpiece for neonatal/infant patients.
- Rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Anatomically designed headset, comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant patient.
- Physical Assessment, Diagnosis
- Users can use : General Practitioners, Child Specialists
- The double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a 2.7 cm standard diaphragm on the front or a 1.9 cm traditional open bell on the reverse.
- Tubing: Caribbean(71 cm/28").
- Stainless Steel Finishing