DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads - 1 Pair
DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads - 1 Pair The DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads are a unique, innovative product that reduces swelling and leg pain. These pads are made...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads - 1 Pair
The DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads are a unique, innovative product that reduces swelling and leg pain. These pads are made from durable, comfortable materials and provide a host of benefits to those experiencing foot pain. With so many different options out there, it can be difficult to know which product is best for you, but with these foot relief pads by DR-HO, you’ll have all the necessary features to help you get the results you need.
These pain relief foot pads are an investment for your overall health; unlike other foot relief pads, which can only provide temporary relief, these pads offer long-term relief and are specifically designed to help with circulation and pain in the feet and lower limbs. If you are suffering from poor circulation, damage from diabetic neuropathy, sciatic nerve problems, or constant pain in the legs, these DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads are a must-have. By using these foot relief pads, you’ll be able to feel better sooner rather than later - and improve your quality of life as a result!
Foot Relief Pads Features
- Promote better body circulation
- increase tissue oxygenation
- excite degenerative nerves
- elevate blood flow in the lower limbs
- Connect to any DR-HO’S TENS device
- Non-adhesive pads do not leave behind any sticky residue.
- It can be used repeatedly
- Portable and lightweight, ideal relief while at home or away from home
- Please Note: DR-HO’S Pain Therapy System/PRO (T.E.N.S. Device) is not included.
Foot Relief Pads Instructions of Use
- Unplug all other wires from DR-HO’S Pain Therapy device. Foot Relief Pads must be used alone. (Note: Do not use Foot Relief Pads with body pads.)
- Plug the small ends of the wire (black or white) into the holes located near the inside arch of each Foot Relief Pad. (Note: Foot Relief Pads are NOT insoles. Do not place in shoes.)
- Plug the large end of the wire into the device. (Note: Foot Relief Pads work with ALL models of DR.
- Place the two Foot Relief Pads on the floor. Be sure they are NOT touching each other. (Note: For best results, place on a hard surface. Do not use on carpet)
- Spray pads with water for better conductions.
- Spray bare feet with water for better conduction. (Note: You must have bare feet. Do NOT wear socks or shoes.)
- Place BOTH bare Foot Relief Pads. (Note: Two bare feet must be on for the Foot Relief Pads to work.)
- Turn the device on until you feel the sensation. Relax and enjoy!
Foot Relief Pads Benefits
There are many benefits to using DR-HO’s Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads. Number one is that they help relieve pain. Other benefits include reducing inflammation, improving blood circulation, and helping to improve foot function. Furthermore, these pair of circulation-promoting foot massage pads can relieve pain by helping you manage the following conditions:
- Neuropathic issues
- Nerve damage in the feet and legs
- Poor circulation
- Water retention in the joints
- Knee pain
- Overworked joints
Effective Pads with Wide Compatibility
DR-HO’S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads offer a unique solution to pain relief. They can be connected to any DR-HO TENS device, promoting better body circulation and increasing tissue oxygenation. These pads also excite degenerative nerves and elevate blood flow in the lower limbs. These pads are designed with wide compatibility, so no matter what DR-Ho’s TENS unit you own, they will surely work to provide relief.
Portable and Reusable
Get relief from pain in your feet with DR-HO’s Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads. These pads are portable and reusable, so they can be used repeatedly while you’re away or at home. The nonstick surface means there’s no risk of leaving behind any sticky residue, and they’re designed to be lightweight, so you can take them with you wherever you go.
Halo Healthcare offers various Fitness & Rehab products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best.
Q: How long can I wear DR-HO's Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads?
A: You can wear the foot relief pads as needed for foot pain relief. It is recommended to start with shorter durations and gradually increase wear time if needed.
Q: Can I use the foot relief pads with my orthotics?
A: Yes, DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads are thin and flexible, making them suitable for use with most orthotics. They can be easily placed on top of or underneath your existing orthotics for added comfort and relief.
Q: Are DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads washable?
A: Yes, the foot relief pads are washable and reusable. You can hand wash them with mild soap and water and allow them to air dry for continued use.
- DR-HO'S Foot and Leg Pain Therapy - Professional TENS + EMS Machine
- DR-HO'S Triple Action Back Belt - TENS Machine
- Fitness & Rehab Products