FitterFirst Soft Balance Board
FitterFirst Soft Balance Board People often balance on objects to stabilize themselves and maintain their balance, but this practice can be dangerous. That is why FitterFirst offers its Soft Balance Board,...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
FitterFirst Soft Balance Board
People often balance on objects to stabilize themselves and maintain their balance, but this practice can be dangerous. That is why FitterFirst offers its Soft Balance Board, a great alternative to traditional Balance Boards, as they are much softer and more forgiving concerning mistakes. This makes them perfect for people new to balancing or those who have experienced an injury and need rehab.
Moreover, these soft, lightweight balance boards are also designed to help people of all ages with any type of balance issue. Regularly practicing on these boards can develop better balance and improve movement, agility, coordination, and proprioception - all key components of a healthy lifestyle. With its supportive design and easy-to-use instructions, this FitterFirst Soft Board is perfect for anyone looking for improved mobility and coordination.
Soft Balance Board Features
- Helps to reduce the risk of sports injuries
- Increases ankle and lower leg strength
- The board tilts back and forth
- Non-slip and non-marking legs
- Silent base - quiet when in use
- The large surface area allows for different hand, foot, and sitting positions
- Available in three version
Soft Balance Board Benefits
When it comes to physical activity, there’s no question that balance boards are a great way to get your daily dose of exercise. But what are the benefits of using a soft balance board? Here are just a few:
- They can help improve balance and coordination.
- They’re an easy way to work on your core muscles.
- They can also help improve your aerobic fitness and stamina.
- They’re perfect for people who want to tone their bodies without going through strenuous workout routines.
- They’re a great way to relieve stress and tension in your body.
- They are portable and ideal for home or at the gym.
- They are affordable and easy to use.
- More importantly, they’re easier on your joints – With traditional balance boards, you have to use all your strength to stay balanced. But with a FitterFirst Soft Balance Board, you don’t have to worry about that. All you need is good balance and some muscle strength to make it work.
Unique Balancing System
FitterFirst Balance Boards are a unique balancing system that is available in three versions:
Beginner Balance Board:
- Four corner legs
- Solid floating sensation
- Ideal for lower-level balance training or early rehabilitation
- Use in office to stand on instead of sitting in a chair
Advanced Balance Board:
- Large central compression leg
- Ideal for mid-level-advanced balance training
- Great for paddle board practicing
Rocker Balance Board:
- Large central compression rocker
- Floating sensation
- Ideal for more advanced balance training
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, FitterFirst soft boards have your back to aid with your balance issues and improve coordination. It’s a great way to keep your equilibrium and stay safe while performing activities at home or on the go! These boards not only help you improve your skills, but they’re also fun to use as they tilt back and forth! With FitterFirst Soft Balance Boards, you can reduce the risk of sports injury and build strength and stability in your feet, lower leg, ankles, and knees while having a great time.
Safe and Peaceful to Use
FitterFirst Soft Balance Boards are the perfect solution for people looking for a safe and quiet way to use their balance boards. These boards have a non-slip and non-marking leg, so you can safely use them on any surface without worrying about moving around and scratching your floors. Plus, its silent base also makes it quiet when in use, so you can focus on your workout peacefully.
For people seeking a more accessible and versatile way to stay fit, FitterFirst Soft Balance Boards are the perfect solution. It features a large surface area, so users can use different hand, foot, and sitting positions to maximize their workout. Additionally, this product is easy to use - even for those who are not fitness experts - making it accessible to everyone. With its large surface area, it’s easy to find a comfortable position and improve your skills or create a more challenging position.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of fitness products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best.
Q: Is the Soft Balance Board suitable for beginners?
A: Absolutely! The Soft Balance Board is suitable for users of all fitness levels, including beginners. Its adjustable difficulty levels allow you to start at a comfortable level and gradually increase the challenge as you progress in your fitness journey.
Q: Can the Soft Balance Board help with post-injury rehabilitation?
A: Yes, the Soft Balance Board can be beneficial for post-injury rehabilitation. However, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional or physical therapist to determine if it's suitable for your specific condition and to receive appropriate guidance and exercises.
Q: How often should I use the Soft Balance Board?
A: The frequency of use depends on your fitness goals and individual circumstances. For general fitness and balance improvement, incorporating the Soft Balance Board into your routine two to three times a week can yield positive results. However, it's important to listen to your body, allow for proper rest and recovery, and avoid overtraining.