BIOS Medical BIOS Living Walker Tray Attachment
BIOS Medical BIOS Living Walker Tray BIOS Medical BIOS Living Walker Tray is designed to be easily attached to standard walking aid offering a stable surface for its users. It allows...
Interested in volume discounts? Submit a bulk order request.
BIOS Medical BIOS Living Walker Tray
BIOS Medical BIOS Living Walker Tray is designed to be easily attached to standard walking aid offering a stable surface for its users. It allows users to carry items from one place to another, perfect for those who want to stay mobile and productive.
This BIOS Medical Walker Tray Attachment is a unique and innovative walker accessory that offers a readily available table that is so convenient and space-saving. The tray provides its users with a stable surface on which to eat, work, or rest. Plus, it has a secure fit, so your items are safe while you're using your walker
Walker Tray Features
- Easy-to-clean durable plastic
- Removable mesh cup holder
Walker Tray Specifications
- Large Tray Size: 23" x 17" x 1.5" / 58 cm x 43 cm x 3.8 cm
Walker Tray Benefits
- It can help increase the patient’s level of activity and independence.
- This tray makes the walker more versatile, for it can be used for different purposes.
- It is a space-saving product as it can be removed and stored easily when not in use.
- It can be used to carry items, making it easier for the user to get around.
Durable and Easy to Clean
This Walker Tray by BIOS Medical is a great addition to every walker to help users stay mobile and comfortable. This tray is made of easy-to-clean and durable plastic materials, so it will last longer and be able to handle a lot of wear and tear. It is also lightweight, so it won’t add up too much weight onto the walker.
Convenient Cup Holder
This BIOS Living Walker Tray features a convenient removable mesh cup holder, perfect for holding beverages. It also helps prevent spills and accidental drops, so users can move with ease without worrying.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of Mobility Aids products in Canada and the US, so you can decide which is best for you.